SUNDAY MASS TIMES:
8:30am & 10:30am
SUNDAYS 9:45am - 10:15am
MON-THU 9am TO 4pm
FRI BY APPT.
St. Patrick's Faith Formation Goal
Invites all parishioners to participate in our "Womb to Tomb" programming for all ages and levels of participation. Our parish strives to help all the faithful, from birth to death, grow and strengthen their faith by offering a variety of opportunities to learn and experience our Catholic faith. These opportunities highlight both our church and everyday life.
In addition, the Faith Formation Office seeks to partner with parents and guardians in order to foster a love of God and strive to present the essential truths of our Catholic faith to the children and youth of St. Patrick's.WE BELIEVE...
- "The experience of God in the family, whether named or not, enters each person at a fundamentally deep and lasting level. This cannot be denied. God is present as long as genuine love is present and acted on. We don't need to import God into the family. God is already there. The family is the first and foremost setting where each of us is formed and encounters the love of the living God! Love begets love. Plain and simple. And love is happening in families. In various degrees and ways." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, Familystyle, Dr. David Thomas & Mary Joyce Calnan, page 126)
- That the home is the most influential force in the life of a child and is responsible for the faith life of that same child; that faith formation supplements the family's faith development process; that catechists are faith-filled people dedicated to sharing their faith and spreading the message of Jesus.
- Our focus is to provide an atmosphere for the growth of each whole child as a person; that is, in the spiritual, moral, physical and intellectual aspect of his/her life; to give each child the opportunity to respond with thoughtful action, initiative and creativity; to help each student experience Jesus' love so that he or she can make a spontaneous response to Christianity in their daily life.
Children and Youth Faith Formation Classes
Children from Kindergarten through Grade 11 are invited to participate in our Children and Youth Faith Formation Classes. Please read the St. Patrick's Enrollment Guidelines for First Reconciliation, First Eucharist and Confirmation preparation below:
Enrollment Guidelines for First Reconciliation, First Eucharist & Confirmation
- Students entering our program after first grade must be enrolled in Faith Formation the year prior to receiving the sacrament. This year of Faith Formation is needed to ensure the child's understanding and appreciation of the faith and the Sacraments.
- An up-to-date Baptismal Certificate is REQUIRED before the reception of the sacraments.
- The Sacraments of First Reconciliation & First Eucharist are usually celebrated in the Second Grade.
- The Sacrament of Confirmation is usually celebrated in the Eleventh Grade or at the age of 16 (at beginning of Preparation Time)
- Individual cases will be reviewed at the discretion of the coordinator.
Faith Formation Registration Form and Instructions
- Faith Formation Handbook to be updated
- Letter to Parents to be updated
- Registration Form to be updated
- Registration Instructions to be updated
- 2017-18 Faith Formation Calendar
- 2017-18 Confirmation Calendar
- Confirmation Parent Handbook to be updated
- Confirmation Service Form to be updated
St. Mary Catholic Schools
St. Patrick's supports the St. Mary Catholic Schools. Parishioners selecting Catholic Day School Education for their children are invited to explore and choose the grade school that best meets each child's need. Children from St. Patrick's Parish attend all of these schools:
- St. Mary Catholic Grade School at St. Gabriel Parish Campus - 725-4161
- St. Mary Catholic Grade School at St. Margaret Mary Parish Campus - 729-4565
- St. Mary Catholic Grade School at St. Mary Parish Campus - 725-5351
- St. Mary Catholic Middle School - 727-0279
- St. Mary Catholic High School - 722-7796